|Vol 6, No 2 (2013)||Do prisoners in South Africa have a constitutional right to a holistic approach to antiretroviral treatment?||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Nasreen Motala, David Jan McQuoid-Mason|
|Vol 9, No 2 (2016)||The right to physical integrity and informed refusal: Just how far does a patient’s right to refuse medical treatment go?||Abstract PDF|
|Annelize Nienaber, Kirsten Nicole Bailey|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2011)||Mandatory reporting of sexual abuse under the Sexual Offences Act and the 'best interests of the child'||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2010)||State doctors, freedom of conscience and termination of pregnancy revisited||Abstract PDF|
|David Jan McQuoid-Mason|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"